July 22, 2021
Our Founder Joon Haque caught up with Designer Sandra Battistel.
Sandra has worked with some incredible brands including Vivienne Westwood, Chloe, Halston and Victoria Beckham.
- how to balance creativity with the commercial in all art forms
- inspirations from the art world and looking at the female gaze
- how sustainability is now viewed by the fashion industry
#fashiondesign #womansgaze #creativity
July 10, 2021
Answering your recent Qs on:
- conscious style and transformation
- what Outkast have to do with our dresses
- whatever happened to our silky smalls
#foreverdress #beautifulworldcollective #mignonnettelondon #slowfashion
June 26, 2021
They discuss conscious style & the art of transformation.
- what unites humans
- purpose & intuition
- achieving whatever we want
June 17, 2021
Mignonnette London Founder & Creative Director Joon Haque caught up with acclaimed performance artist and costume designer Vicky Butterfly.
- Vicky's inspirations and design process
- her love of vintage, though the need to now make some clothes again, so choose well
- as we get older we become less ethereal and more substantial - in the best way (and incredible advice for feeling comfortable in your own body)
June 10, 2021
Mignonnette London Founder & Creative Director Joon Haque and Slow Fashion Designer Eugenia Camina.
- the mainstream fashion industry and evolving consumerism
- the differences between mass production compared to more traditional and bespoke methods of making clothes
- Eugenia's journey as a creative, working for global brands and finding her way back to Spain and launching her slow fashion brand.